To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 5 lb chicken wing drummettes or wing pieces, thawed
- SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1 c low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1/2 c Dorothy Lynch or other sweet type French dressing
- 5 clove peeled garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp dried pepper flakes or chipotle pepper
- Pour thawed chicken wings into a large greased baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour turning once. This is just to render out the fat.
- Transfer wings to another pan lined with greased foil. I do this to get wings out of the juice and grease from the previous cooking time. Foil just makes it easier to clean up afterwards.
- Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender and pour over wings in the final pan. Bake slowly at 250 degrees for about another 1-1/2 hours basting every 30 minutes or so. They are done, just determine if they are basted with sauce.
- Eat right away or cool and warm up and place in a lined (just thinking about cleanup) crock-pot to serve later.
- Add extra pepper or hot sauce if you like. These can even be placed on the serving table. These wings take a while to make but you can do a lot while they are baking. Enjoy as these are really good!
- I have not tried these with the traditional Buffalo sauce but want to do that. I just like not having to fry them.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW