1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a spring-form pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix together until the crumbs are coated.Set aside 2 tablespoons for the topping.
3. Spread the remaining crumbs evenly in the prepared pan. Pat the crumbs down.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place in refrigerator to quickly cool.
5. In the meantime, in a large bowl, add milk, dry pudding mix and almond extract. Beat with a wire whisk for about 2 minutes until thickened. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in 1½ cups Cool Whip. Spoon into cooled pan. Spread evenly.
6. To the pudding bowl add the remaining Cool Whip. Add one drop of each red and blue food coloring and gentle mix with a rubber spatula. This should create a light lavender colored batter. Spread this lavender batter evenly on top of the pistachio pudding batter.
7. Sprinkle the top evenly with the remaining 2 tablespoons of crumbs and sliced almonds.
8. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to set. This can be made several days in advance. Store in refrigerator. It also freezes great.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.