- 1 cup fat-free half and half
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 cups roasted skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed veggies
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can (7.5 oz) refrigerated reduced-fat biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together half and half, chicken broth, flour, poultry seasoning and thyme. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer, continuing to whisk for about 4 minutes. Once mixture has thickened, remove from heat and stir in chicken, mixed veggies, green onions, salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Coat 5 (6 oz) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out 5 biscuits into 4-inch rounds. Evenly fill ramekins with chicken mixture and top each with a rolled out biscuit, pressing firmly around the sides of the ramekin to adhere. Pierce 4 holes in the top of the biscuits to vent and place in oven.
- Bake pies for about 12 minutes, until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com