- 8 ( 4 oz. ) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c. egg beaters
- 2 T. + 1/4 c. chicken broth, divided
- 5 T. lemon juice, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp. Tobasco sauce
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. light butter
- Flatten chicken to 1/4″. In a dish, combine egg beaters, 2 T. chicken broth, 2 T. lemon juice, garlic and Tobasco.
- In another dish combine flour, Parmesan, parsley and salt.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then in egg mixture, then again in flour mixture.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat 1-1/2 tsp. oil. Cook half of the chicken until browned and cooked through. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- In same pan, melt butter. Add remaining broth and lemon juice. Drizzle over chicken.