It’s just as tasty but without all the.
- Makes 2 servings .
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking)
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
- bang bang sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce (I bought mine from an Asian grocery store. Make sure to buy the kind that is a smooth
- sauce without chili seeds)
- 2 tsp hot sauce (I used sriracha)
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt (try to use a thicker consistency one like Fage)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in panko until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You will need to use your fingers to press on the coating to help it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- 2. Bake for about 20 minutes or until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy.
- 3. While cauliflower is cooking, make the bang bang sauce. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until uniform and no yogurt lumps remain (a whisk is a better tool to get the yogurt lumps out than a fork). Drizzle over finished cauliflower, reserving additional for dipping. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Nutritional Info :
- Smart points 11