- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
- Heat up a skillet with oil, add the potatoes and stir. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Stir often, making sure not to burn them.
- Add minced garlic, salt, cinnamon and parsley. Stir repeatedly and cook for another 4 minutes. Stir often and
- try not to burn the garlic.
- Enjoy when done!
- You can roast these too, in the oven, instead if you prefer to do that. I just added all the ingredients to a roasting pan, stirred and baked at 425F for about 25-35 minutes – time varies on oven type and how big you chopped the sweet potato.