- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (15-16 ounce) can BUSH’S® Great Northern Beans drained (low-sodium beans may be used)
- ½ cup cooked orzo
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped or 12 ounces frozen, thawed and squeezed to drain
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until almost clear.
- Add beans, orzo, lemon juice and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 4-5 minutes.
- Optional: Serve topped with cheese.
Source : allrecipes.Com