- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes Fleischmann’s(R) RapidRise Yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Mazola(R) Vegetable Plus! Oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat water, oil and 2 tablespoons butter until very warm (120 to 130 degrees F). Add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 to 7 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in a greased 10-inch iron skillet. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and brush over rolls.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; brush with any remaining butter, if desired. Serve warm.