- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup lightly salted almonds
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 Tablespoon agave nectar
- Pulse dates and almonds in food processor until chopped medium fine. Add cranberries, chia seeds, flax seeds, and agave. Pulse 6 to 8 times or until ingredients are combined.
- Line a 8×8 dish with parchment paper.
- Dump ingredients into pan. Press down firmly to form a flat even top. I use a square of parchment paper to press down because the mixture is quiet sticky.
- Refrigerate a couple of hours before cutting. You’ll get cleaner cuts if they’re cold.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.