- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 servings
- Ingredients :
For the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Emeril’s Essence Creole Seasoning
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 large eggs
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño, optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- To make the cilantro lime vinaigrette, combine cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño and garlic in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil and vinegar in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and Emeril’s Essence, and gently toss to combine. Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes. Drain well and let cool before peeling and dicing.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with arranged rows of shrimp, bacon, eggs, avocado, corn and goat cheese.
- Serve immediately with cilantro lime vinaigrette.
Nutritional Info :
- 7 Point plus