- 12 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- ⅓ cup instant potato flakes
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- ¾ cup cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cut cooked eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Mash together 8 yolks in medium bowl, reserving remaining yolks for another use. Stir in potato flakes and all other ingredients through chives. Fold in shrimp and crumbled bacon.
- Spoon approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of yolk mixture into each egg white half. Garnish with additional chives and bacon, if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com