- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half and half
- 8 oz (2 large bars) white chocolate bar (I used Lindt) – broken into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Garnish: whipped cream, mini marshmallows and Airheads Extreme rainbow candy strip
- In a large saucepan, add the milk and half and half. Heat over medium heat until the milk becomes hot – do not let the milk boil.
- Add the white chocolate and stir occasionally until melted.
- Add the extract and food coloring. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into serving glass and garnish with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and Airheads Extreme candy strip to resemble a rainbow.
Source : allrecipes.Com