- 1 pound (455g) boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces (or you can use ground chicken)
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) cooking oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Soy Sauce, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Oyster Sauce
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- about 1/2 Tablespoon (8ml) toasted sesame seeds
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chopped Cilantro
- Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add oil, then garlic. Cook garlic until translucent and fragrant, then add chicken.
- Cook chicken for about 2 minutes, then add sesame seed oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and oyster sauce.
- Cook mixture for about another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Add zucchini and cook until tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds, ground black pepper and chopped cilantro.
Source : http://bestrecipebox.com