- 2 (16 ounce) cans of jumbo refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 or so different herbs and/or cheeses, as coatings (such as fresh chopped parsley, chopped dill, chopped almonds, grated Parmesan, and shredded cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9- to 10-inch Bundt pan with butter, or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir garlic salt into melted butter. Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a ball. Dip each biscuit ball in butter, then roll in desired coating. Arrange biscuits in the pan so that the various coatings are alternated.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until biscuits are done and surface is golden. You may want to start checking bread at about 25 minutes, and if it’s browning too quickly, lay a sheet of aluminum foil on top for the remainder of the baking time.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Run a thin, soft rubber spatula around the edge and down the sides of the pan to loosen any stuck cheese. Invert onto a plate, then lay serving platter on top and flip bread over onto serving platter so that the attractive side is on top.