Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas, end and strings removed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the peas and stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, one more minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 121; Fat: 8g; Saturated fat: 1g; Carbohydrates: 9g; Sugar: 4g;Sodium: 284mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 3g