- 3 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce for dipping, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan or shallow casserole dish.
- n large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon (I find using my hands is easier). Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping (they have enough flavor on their own and don’t need a sauce).
If you want to make ahead:
- Cover and refrigerate unbaked balls up to 24 hours. Bake as directed.
- Cover and freeze unbaked balls up to 1 month. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place frozen balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Bake as directed; cover and freeze up to 1 month. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place frozen balls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
- Bake as directed; cover and freeze up to 1 month. Place 6 frozen balls on microwavable plate. Loosely cover with waxed paper. Microwave on High 45 seconds to 1 minute or until heated through.
Source : allrecipes.com