- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 370 F.
- Slice the tomatoes and set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, olive oil, minced garlic, and half the oregano.
- Take to a greased baking sheet and top with the tomato slices.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from the oven serve, sprinkling the remaining dried oregano as a garnish.
Source : allrecipes.Com