- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cooked & Shredded
- 6 Roasted Poblano Peppers
- 1 Head Garlic Roasted
- 1 Small Onion Sliced Thin
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Shredded 1% Organic Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Black Olives
- In large skillet, heat olive oil, onion and chicken breasts along with cumin, salt, black pepper, onion powder and paprika until heated through and onions are beginning to become translucent. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove crisped/blackened parts of poblano peppers. Remove seeds and place remaining pepper into blender along with roasted garlic cloves that have had skin removed.
- Add in greek yogurt and ½ cup water with peppers and garlic.
- Pulse on high until peppers and garlic have been pureed into a smooth sauce with yogurt.
- Pour half of sauce into chicken mixture and stir until well coated.
- Place 2 tablespoons chicken mixture into each tortilla rolling and placing in casserole with folded side down.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of enchiladas.
- Top with shredded cheddar and olives
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling and beginning to crisp around edges.
- May serve with lettuce, tomato, guacamole or fat free sour cream as desired.
Source : youbrewmytea.com