- For Brussel Sprouts
- 20 brussels sprouts cut into wedges (About the 1 lb bag )
- 3-4 tablespoons canola oil
- salt & pepper
- For Aioli
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place brussel sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with canola oil.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix around Brussels sprouts on pan to ensure that they all get nicely coated in the oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on at least one side.
- Flip sprouts with a spatula a couple of times throughout baking to ensure even crispness.
- Watch carefully so they do not burn.
- In meantime while the brussels sprouts are roasting, mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice.
- After 15-20 minutes remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring in a plate.
- Place ramekin of aioli on a plate and surround with brussel sprouts.
- If serving as an appetizer, put some toothpicks on the side for your guests. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com