2 cups beef stock
2 cups rice
1 Tbsp oil (flavor infused oil works really well)
250 grams of bacon (or chicken, spam, ham, any meat you like!)
1 onion sliced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup frozen vegetables (I used peas and carrots)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Turn Rice Cooker to cook and add oil, bacon, onion, and garlic. Stir frequently until onion is soft.
2. Add rice to rice cooker and coat in oil.
3. Add the frozen vegetables and beef stock and mix well.
4. Turn the rice cooker on and let it do its thing!
5. When finished stir in soy sauce and serve! Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com