Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1/6th of casserole
Each serving = 7 Points + = 8 Smartpoints
- Ingredients :
- 1 lb corned beef lunch meat (I used Healthy Choice Deli Counter)
- 6 sliced rye bread, crumbled
- 6 slices reduced fat swiss cheese
- 16 oz sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup low fat Thousand Island dressing
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9’ x 13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bread on the bottom, then layer with the corned beed and sauerkraut.
- Dot with the dressing, and then top with the slices of cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for about 20 minutes, then remove foil and place back in oven for another 10 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Info :
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
PER SERVING: 268 calories; 9.5g fat; 21g carbohydrates; 22g protein; 2g fiber