Recipe By: Melinda Johnson“Easy and fun to make this snack with the kids. Ideal replacement to the cookies for Santa!”
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex(R))
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M’s(R))
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla baking chips
- Stir cereal squares, pretzel sticks, peanuts, and milk chocolate pieces together in a large bowl.
- Melt the vanilla baking chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Drizzle melted chips over cereal mixture. Pour mixture out onto a large piece of aluminum foil and cool for 30 minutes. Break into bite-size pieces.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!