- 1 package peanut butter cookie dough or 1 recipe of dough *we use Pillsbury
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1½ to 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Hot fudge for drizzle
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press ⅔ of the dough all over the bottom and sides of the pie plate. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until, as seen in the photo, it’s starting to set up, but is not baked through.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the bottom, and add the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top. Press ¼ cup sized balls of remaining dough into the palm of your hand and carefully place on the top of the pie. Bake for an additional 15–18 minutes or until golden brown. Remember, the insides are gooey so it will jiggle a little coming out. Cool for 6-10 minutes before slicing or 20 minutes for the perfect piece to come out. Drizzle with hot fudge for serving. *see note for baking tips
I used a deep dish pie plate because I had a large amount of dough and we were serving friends. It took ours almost 30 minutes to bake through because of this.
Serving size: 1 piece