- 1 package of ready to mix peanut butter cookie mix
- (I used Betty Crocker)
- Or you can use your own recipe
- 1 jar of hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1.5 quart container of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream
- 1 package of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- Line the bottom of a spring form pan with parchment paper,
- Mix cookie dough according to package instructions.
- Press into the bottom of the pan, bake according to package directions.
- Top with half of the hot fudge (warm in the microwave)
- Scoop softened ice cream over the top.
- Drizzle with remaining hot fudge and top with peanut butter cups.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from pan and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
Source : allrecipes.com