- 3 c . cake flour
- 2 tsp . baking powder
- 1/2 tsp . salt
- 1 c . butter at room temperature
- 2 1/2 c . granulated sugar
- 1/2 c . non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T . vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 c . milk
Red Velvet Swirl
- 1/3 c . unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 T . milk
- 1 T . red food color
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 10-15-cup Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together butter, sugar, and yogurt until well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla until combined.
- Add eggs one at time, mixing well after each addition.
- On low, stir in flour mixture until just incorporated.
- Stir in milk until combined.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together 2 ½ cups of the batter, cocoa powder, milk, and red food coloring until well-combined.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, drop two scoops of plain batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Drop one scoop of red velvet swirl batter on top of plain batter.
- Continue to alternate between plain and red velvet swirl batters until both batters are gone.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Invert the cake onto wire rack, and cool completely.