They usually appear in people between the ages of 40-60 and even though they are harmless they can be very uncomfortable.
Modern science still is still trying to discover the reason behind the formation, therefore for now lipomas are usually associated with genetics, high cholesterol levels, and obesity.
Many people tend to undergo surgeries and harmful drugs in order to get rid of lipomas, but there is a completely natural and harmless alternative that not only removes lipomas but it also prevents them from reoccurring.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you with a soup recipe that can easily and painlessly get rid of lipomas. The recipe has helped thousands of patients and is extremely quick and easy to prepare.
The Natural Lipoma Cure
Mix equal parts of flour and honey and apply a 5-10 mm thick layer on the lipoma. Cover it with gauze and let it sit like that for about 36 hours. Afterwards, remove the gauze, rinse the affected area and apply another layer.
Repeat this treatment 5 times for a total of 8 days, and you will immediately start to notice how the lipomas are disappearing.
But how does it work?
The honey and flour mixture is effective for external wounds and sores. Also honey has very powerful anti-inflammatory effects that draw away toxins and impurities and stimulates the circulation and lymph flow.
A study that involved 58 cases of lipoma has shown that the regular medical prescribed lipoma treatment hardly showed any results in 2 years, while the natural flour and honey remedy showed incredible results only 7 days later.
Some more tips for fatty deposits in the body:
- Body detoxification naturally prevents and eliminates lipoma
- Completely remove refined oils and saturated fats from your diet
- Avoid foods that contain preservatives, pesticides, additives, meat and milk
- Natural spices like psyllium, chickweed, chicory, papaya, sage, okra, turmeric and mandarin can help you detoxify and cleanse your body
- Drink lemon water in the morning
- Consume omega-3 fatty acids since they prevent the formation of fat tissue
- Consume more sprouts and nutrients