- 18 ounce fresh raspberries
- 9 graham crackers, crushed
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped almonds, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 21 oz Lucky Leaf® Lemon Pie Filling
- Mix crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, chopped almonds, pinch of salt, and melted butter in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy.
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping and lemon pie filling.
- Layer parfaits in a mason jar starting with graham cracker crust, fresh raspberries, lemon cheesecake filling and repeat layers.
- Top with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com