- 2 lbs red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 (.4 ounce) packet Ranch salad dressing and dry seasoning mix
- Olive oil cooking spray or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray or drizzle with a little olive oil if you don’t have olive oil cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch dressing mix and salt. Toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Pour potatoes onto the baking sheet and spread out potatoes evenly.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. To check to see if they are done, pierce one of the larger pieces of potato with a fork to see if it is soft.
- Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com