|8 to 10 medium potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted|
|1 1⁄4 cup milk|
|1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix|
|1 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided|
|6 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled|
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan.
- Add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Source : allrecipes.com