- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch dry salad dressing
- ½ cup bottled ranch
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package white flour tortillas
- Cook and shred the chicken. I cooked mine in the slow cooker with the ranch packet and taco seasoning packages in the chicken broth. The chicken just peeled apart. I cooked it on low for about 3-4 hours.
- Mix the ½ cup of ranch and ½ salsa in a bowl. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and spread a very thin layer of the mixture on the bottom.
- Start assembling the enchiladas by putting 2 Tbs of the ranch and salsa mixture on the bottom of tortilla. Then put the shredded chicken on top of that. Sprinkle with cheese and roll it up.
- Line up the enchiladas in the 9×13 pan and sprinkle heavily with the cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through.
- Drizzle the top with ranch and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com