- Mix warm water, sugar and yeast together. Let that sit for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and salt to the water, sugar, and yeast. Mix this until smooth and let it raise for 10 minutes. I used my kitchenaid mixer with the dough hook and it was so easy and worked great!
- Prepare the dough for what you will be making and let rest for another 10 minutes before putting into the oven.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- *If making a pizza, you can cut the dough recipe in half and make a thinner crust pizza and breadtwists. That is what we like to do.
Source : allrecipes.com