- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Line a plate with two layers of paper towel and spread out pumpkin puree. Top with another two layers of paper towel and press to absorb excess liquid. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, melted butter and 2 tbsp cream and stir until dough comes together.
- Turn out onto prepared baking sheet and pat into a rectangle about 1 inch thick (about 6 by 8 inches in size). With a sharp knife, cut rectangle into 6 even squares, and then cut each square into two triangles.
- Gently lift scones and spread them around the baking sheet so they aren’t touching. Bake 23 minutes, or until firm to the touch and lightly browned.
- Remove and let cool on pan.
- For the glaze, whisk together powdered erythritol, cream and cinnamon until smooth. Drizzle over cooled scones and let set 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com