- 1 Can 100% Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Cup Monk Fruit In The Raw (For Baking)
- ¾ Cup Skim Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In large bowl mix together all ingredients except for pie crust until well blended. Set aside.
- Using small round cookie cutter, cut circles of pie crust out for each tart.
- Place crust into mini mufin pan or tart pan and press down to create shell.
- Fill each crust with 1-1 ½ Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until pumpkin puree is set and crust is golden.
- Chill an serve alone or with a dollop of whipped cream or sugar free cool whip.
- Each tart is 1 Weight Watchers Point.
Source : allrecipes.com