Smart Points: 4
Points Plus: 3
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 onions
- 1 ginger root (about 10 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 700 ml vegetable broth
- 1 red chilli pepper
- ½ lime
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 stalks coriander
- Peel the pumpkin using a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut the flesh into 1-cm cubes. Place on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven at 220 degrees C for about 25-30 minutes (until golden brown).
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the onion, ginger and garlic. Heat the oil in a pot and saute the ginger, onion and garlic over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted pumpkin cubes and the vegetable broth and boil. Wash the chilli pepper, cut into half, core and chop very finely.
- Let the soup cook for about 20 minutes. Puree the soup using a blender or with an immersion blender right in the pot, then pass through a sieve.
- Boil again. Squeeze the lime and season the soup with lime juice, chili, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan (without fat). Wash the cilantro, shake dry, pluck the leaves and sprinkle over the soup together with the sesame seeds. Serve hot in bowls.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 139 Fat: 7 g Saturated fat: 0.8 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sugar: 0 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 5 gCholesterol: 0 mg