- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (almond bark will also work)
- 1½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin purée
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of fine salt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a large mixing bowl or kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment, combine gingersnap crumbs, pumpkin, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, salt and cream cheese and beat until smooth. Melt ½ cup chocolate chips in microwave every 30 seconds, stirring so that it doesn’t burn. Add the melted chocolate and combine with mixture. Cover and chill for about 2 hours until it is solid enough to roll into balls.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll one heaping teaspoon of the mixture into balls. Melt the remaining white chocolate and drop the balls in the chocolate using a spoon to coat. Lift the truffle out of the chocolate and place on the parchment paper. Garnish with additional gingersnap crumbs and graham cracker crumbs if desired.
- Chill truffles for about 30 minutes until chocolate has set. Refrigerate remaining truffles.
Source : allrecipes.com