- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup canned pumpmin puree
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a square (7” x 7”) baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and spices in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, honey, egg, pumpkin puree, and milk. Mix well.
- Combine the wet and the dry mixtures together and mix well.
- Spoon only into the baking dish, and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool, then remove from pan, cut into 12 squares, and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com