- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 3 cups French bread, cubed
- 2/3 cup 1% low fat milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 8 packets no-calorie sweetener w/1 gram fiber
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray four (4 oz) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside until ready to use.
2. Cut bread into one-inch cubes. Set aside.
3. Mix milk, pumpkin, egg, egg white, sweetener, spices and vanilla together in a medium size mixing bowl. Add in bread cubes and stir until bread is coated. Allow bread to soak up moisture for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Spoon bread pudding into the prepared ramekins. Top with chopped pecans. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 to 15 minutes or until firm to the touch. Serve warm or chilled.
Nutritional Information :
Prep Time; 45 Minutes.
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes.
Yield: 4 servings.
Serving Size: (4 oz) per serving.
Weight Watchers PointsPlus = 4, (5 SmartPoints)
Carb Choices: 1-1/2
PER SERVING: Calories 153,Fat 4g,Saturated Fat 2g,Cholesterol 7mg,Sodium 423mg,Total Carbohydrate 16g,Dietary,Fiber 1g,Sugars 1g,Protein 12g