- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (17.3-oz) package puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles and water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Pastries: Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Arrange taco meat down diagonal center of the pastry squares. Sprinkle with some of the shredded cheddar cheese. Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.