By apply therapeutic pressure massage on specific areas of our hands and feet we stimulate increased flow of energy, instant pain relief and good overall health.
Pain is a results from obstruction of energy in the body and by removing these blockages we relief the pain .
Migraines and Headaches
- apply pressure on the webbing between thumb and index finger.
Sinus Pressure and Pain
- with the thumb and index finger apply pressure close to the cuticle of your index finger
- hold like this for 1-3 minutes pressing firmly
- do a light massage on this area
- repeat or each finger.
Tension and Pain in the Neck
- massage your index finger starting from the top knuckle
- move toward the base of the finger
- repeat for each finger on both hands.
- massage the thumb to the point of warming it
- directly apply pressure in the center of your palm.
Cold or Sore Throat
- massage the thumb until you warm it or
- apply pressure on the web of your hand for a few seconds
- press with your thumb and index finger on both sides of the nail on your thumb.
- gently press to massage the whole hand
- apply pressure directly on your middle finger just below your nail.
Menstrual Cramps or Abdominal Pain
- massage the whole hand gently
- press the point on your index finger just your nail on the side closest to the thumb
- apply pressure on the side of your small finger by the nail toward the outside.
- first massage your hands together for about 60 seconds to increase the energy flow
- apply firm pressure on the affected area using your opposite thumb and fingers. Hold 5 minutes then repeat the procedure 1-5 times,
- Do the treatments every day to prevent the occurrence of this specific issue.
- Maintain proper hydration to effective toxin elimination from the blood following .
Pregnant women should avoid deep pressure on the web of the hand as this can trigger uterine contractions and everything must be supervision by a professional MT.
Thanks for reading …
source : http://hfstips.com