- 4 cups potatoes, cooked – use your favorite variety of potato – cut bite size
- 1 pound of green beans, cooked (cut to bite size if you like)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (or your favorite herb blend with oregano)
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
The recipe calls for Newman’s Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing. You can also make your own or use your favorite vinegar and oil dressing from the store. I have used Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing – excellent on this salad too!
- In a small bowl or jar, pour desired amount of dressing (at least 1/3 cup) and add the pressed garlic and oregano to the dressing and mix.
Place cooked potatoes, green beans and onions in a large bowl. Add desired amount of the oil and vinegar dressing mixture, lightly toss. Salt and pepper to taste. Chill in fridge or serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.Com