1 large Portobello mushroom
1 tbsp pizza sauce
½ cup mozzarella cheese
*your toppings of choice! I used:
sliced cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Rinse Portobello mushrooms and place on a greased baking tray.
3. Bake the mushrooms alone for 10 minutes, flipping them after 5.
4. Remove from oven and top however you like! I added pizza sauce first then mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, bacon, basil and then more cheese for good measure.
5. Bake for 10 more minutes or until the toppings are crispy and the cheese melted.
6. Remove from oven and let cool (use caution!).
7. Eat with a GF beer or hard cider and it’ll be like you aren’t dietly challenged at all!
Source : garlicmysoul,com