- 1 (14 oz) loaf French or Italian bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat broiler and place oven rack in middle of the oven. Please use a low broiler setting if you have a choice. Slice loaf of bread in half horizontally. Place bread, cut side up, on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the cheeses until smooth. Stir in the cheeses and mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture over top of loafs and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place under the broiler until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on the bread, since every oven is different. It should be toasted around the crust and the cheese mixture melted and bubbly.
- Carefully slice the bread with a bread knife and serve immediately. Enjoy!