- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Squirt, 50/50, or Sprite
- Additional soda or sparkling water, for serving
- In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance.
- Remove from freezer 1 – 2 hours before serving. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve.
- To serve, add 1 cup slush to a glass. Top with additional soda or sparkling water as desired.