- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE(R) Pineapple Slices
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Drain pineapple.
- Stir together melted margarine and brown sugar in 8-inch cake pan. Place pineapple slices in sugar mixture. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice and in the center of the pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to the package directions. Pour cake batter evenly over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and turn out onto serving platter.