These Pineapple Chicken Kabobs are tender, sweet, and delicious. They’re easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
Everyone loves these quick and easy chicken & pineapple kabobs! The longer you marinate the chicken the better.
This is an easy recipe that you can fix ahead. Then, slide on the skewers for a quick meal after work or a great entree for your next dinner party. Love the mix of flavors in these kabobs.
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN KABOBS INGREDIENTS:
Sweet and Tangy Marinade/Glaze
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple juice*
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes