- 1 (16 oz.) frozen meatballs
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle preferred BBQ sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Reserved pineapple juice
- Place meatballs in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour barbecue sauce and pineapple chunks (with juices) over the meatballs.
- Add brown sugar and garlic powder and stir everything together.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours, or until meatballs are fully warmed through.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!