- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 2 large green bell peppers
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Slice the bell peppers in half and remove the membranes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized skillet on medium heat add the butter, oil, minced garlic, and salt and pepper. Saute until the onions and mushrooms are caramelized about 5-10 minutes.
- Slice the roast beef into thin strips and and add them to the onion mixture. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until it is heated throughout.
- Line the bottom of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese. Fill the pepper until it is nice and overflowing. Add another slice of cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly and the pepper starts to soften.
Source : allrecipes.Com