1 package Hawaiian rolls
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 green pepper, diced
1 onion, diced
Thinly sliced steak, cooked
8 slices provolone cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the sheet of Hawaiian rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Place bottoms in a lined, oven-safe baking dish.
3) Spread mayonnaise on rolls. Top with 4 slices of provolone cheese, cooked steak, green peppers, onions and 4 more slices of provolone cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place roll tops over steak and pour melted butter over them.
5) Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
6) Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com