- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1-1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Additional confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and confectioners’ sugar until blended. Slowly beat in 1½ cups flour.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 13×9 pan and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- While baking, in a small bowl whisk eggs, sugar, lemon juice and remaining 3 T flour until frothy. Pour over the hot crust.
- Bake an additional 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Dust the top with additional confectioners’ sugar. Cut into bars and refrigerate leftovers.
Source : allrecipes.Com