- 18 small wonton wrappers (about 3-4″ in width)
- 1½ cups finely diced pepperoni
- 1 cup finely diced red pepper
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pepperoni, pepper and pizza sauce in a bowl.
- Lay one wonton wrapper in the bottom of 9 holes (but really, what do you call those things??). Press the wrapper in right to the edges so that it sticks to the non-stick spray.
- Place about 1 tbsp of filling in the bottom of each wrapper, spreading filling to cover the bottom. You want to use half of your filling this time around.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top of your filling (on all 9 cupcakes), staggering the edges so that they don’t overlap your first wonton (this is not a big deal, but I like to put the second wonton in slightly different direction to get more crunchy edges). Press the second wonton wrapper down onto the filling gently and up the sides of the pan.
- Place about 1 tbsp filling on top of your second wonton wrapper, spreading evenly across the top. Divide all of your filling among the remaining cupcakes.
- Top with cheese and bake about 15 minutes until edges are golden and cheese is bubbly. Let cool slightly before eating.
Source : allrecipes.Com